Three young, LONG TIMERS AT COLLIER COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL (DAS) NEED HOMES OR RESCUE ASAP

ASKING FOR EVERYONE TO PLEASE SHARE FOR THESE 3 - ALL HEALTHY ANIMALS BUT THEY HAVE BEEN AT THE SHELTER FOR TOO LONG SO TIME IS NOW CRITICAL! PLEASE SEND TO ANYONE YOU MIGHT KNOW THAT WOULD LOVE TO GIVE ONE OF THESE ANIMALS A FOREVER HOME OR IF YOU ARE A RESCUE THAT HAS AN OPEN FOSTER HOME WOULD YOU CONSIDER TAKING ONE????? WE HAVE ALL BEEN WORKING SO HARD TO NETWORK THEM BUT WE HAVE HAD NO LUCK SO AKSING FOR YOUR HELP. THANK YOU. TERI
Note: if photos are not showing up below I have attached them (Boo first photo, Zack second and Rasta third)
BOO - ID#A147424

I am an unaltered male, black and white Labrador Retriever.

The shelter thinks I am about 7 months old

I have been at the shelter since Oct 10, 2011.

This information is less than 1 hour old.
For more information about this animal, call:
Collier County Domestic Animal Services at (239) 252-7387
Ask for information about animal ID number A147424

ZACK - ID#A146571

I am an unaltered male, black and white Labrador Retriever mix.

The shelter thinks I am about 10 months old

I have been at the shelter since Sep 23, 2011.

This information is less than 1 hour old.
For more information about this animal, call:
Collier County Domestic Animal Services at (239) 252-7387
Ask for information about animal ID number A146571


RASTA - ID#A147311
I am an unaltered male, white and black Pit Bull Terrier mix. The shelter thinks I am about 2 years and 1 month old. I have been at the shelter since Oct 09, 2011.

Please email sweatherford@comcast.net if you have any questions or would like to adopt or rescue!!!
All animals pulled from this shelter are spayed/neutered, UTD on shots, Microchipped – rescue pull fee $20 – 501(c)3 required to pull

Comments

Popular Posts