Sarasota dog needs a good home


I received the following email from a friend about a dog who needs a home. This dog is not in a shelter yet, and we all know it is always best if we can find them a home before they enter a shelter. Please read and if you or someone you know can give this beautiful dog a home, use the contact information below.


This beautiful animal is in desperate need of a good home...She is spayed.. has her shots.. and is just over one year old.This is really a very nice dog!!! I shot this photos playing with her today!If she doesn't find a home soon there will be no choice but to take her to the humane society. She belongs to my daughter.. that is a picture of my great grand daughter with the dog in the second photo. You can get all the information by contacting my daughter, Lori at her email address animalmom9@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular Posts