Gorgeous, trained, 2 year old Catahoula being surrendered to animal control today in Ft. Myers if no help is found


Hello, Im going through a divorce right now and I will no longer be 
able to keep my dog. the place where I will be staying at doesn't allow
my dog because of his weight and everywhere else I have tried have told
me no because of his breed. He is 45 pounds and catahoula he
recently turned 2 October 21st, He was also neutered about a month ago,
He is a great dog it kills me to have to lose him but I tried my
hardest to keep him. That is why im looking for a no kill shelter/rescue
to surrender him to. I was wondering what the process of doing so would
be and if I could do it by tomorrow afternoon. I really hope you have
room for one more. I
got him from a friend when I lived in Texas. I have had
him Since he was 9 weeks. I have called every rescue around here and they
keep telling me they have no room for him,I've called no kill shelters and same thing. 
I live in Ft. Myers, FL. My cell number is 239-600-2762. 
Taz loves to play with other dogs big or small, he is good with kids as well, cats not as much.
He weighs 45 pounds. He does not jump the fence or dig. He loves water and ice. Knows
hand commands like sit lay, down, roll over, jump. He likes to bring all of his toys to
your lap so you can play fetch and  tug-o-war. He is definitely loves to cuddle and enjoys the park. 
He goes under the sheets during storms. Ill send you more pics if you like I just need to find him a home 
the apartments im going to be moving to have a weight limit of 40 I begged them to bend the rules for me but they wouldn't. 
Hes such a loving dog. 

Thank you, Mary
My cell number is 239-600-2762   Email:  marys91bbp@aol.com

Comments

Popular Posts