Remind me not to move to Davie, FL

I sometime get irritated at my neighbors for allowing their dogs to be loose in their front yards. They tend to not listen to their owners and roam in everyone's yard, doing their business sometimes creating havoc with the other dogs who are roaming the neighborhood.
But I cannot imagine someone in my neighborhood pulling out a gun and shooting a dog. We have every size and shape of dog in my neighborhood. Even when my rottweilers were still living I did not worry about someone hurting them.
But when someone on a bike intentionally shoots and kills a dog in the dog's front yard, I believe there is a problem. The shooter says the dog attacked him. Unfortunately, the dog can't speak for himself and the owner was in the garage.
Thiw is the 2nd time a dog has been shot to death with the claim the dog was attacking them. I won't be moving to Davie, FL anytime soon.

Comments

Popular Posts