3 nice dogs in Orlando are on the euth short list

PLEASE HELP SHARE!!!!!!!!!! TIME IS VERY LIMITED
If you are a rescue partner pls email Debra directly at debra.Villella@ocfl.net (ocfl.net).
If you need help pulling pls contact lmasters@cfl.rr.com (cfl.rr.com) and Veronica@fldoglover.com (fldoglover.com)



Akita rescue??? can you help?? hound rescue??? bully lovers!!?? we NEED HELP FAST!~!!!! THE LAST 2 are UP FOR EUTH TOMORROW!!!!! PLS BEGGING YOU EACH TO HELP ONE!!! PLS crosspost to any rescues for the breed too in case i left out any!! time is CRITICAL!!
DOWN TO THE WIRE NOW!! plssss help - casper is the only one given until next week so far!!!

OK everyone!! my friend met these today and said each one was SO VERY special- Casper is STUNNING!!!! and just a baby!!
The beautiful rotty mix has docked tail and has just sweet calm demeanor that she is SURE to grab your heartstrings if you give her this chance!
and the purebred Akita is ADORABLE- she's so laid back and loving!

pls everyone time is limited as the shelter is FULL! pls email me atveronica@fldoglover.com asap if you can help or debra at OCAS if you are registered!

Animal ID: A217298 Room No.: WD02

Hi, my name is Casper. I am an approximately 8 month old white neutered male Amer Bulldog. I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative. Please check here to get an idea of my size. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Friday, November 04, 2011.
    He was taken to an adoption event last weekend and the volunteers there said that he is extremely sweet but very exhuberant. He is definitely a sweet, puppy-like, large boy. He is 8 months old and weighs 74 lbs and his paws are massive. He has so much potential, and I am hopeful that he will be saved. Just a BIG PUPPY needing exercize and training! he'll make a fabulous companion!

Animal ID: A218381 Room No.: WD24

Hi, I am an approximately 3 year old black and tan female Rottweiler-Mix. I am friendly and I have not been tested for heartworms. Please check here to get an idea of my size. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Wednesday, November 02, 2011.


Animal ID: A218347 Room No.: WD34

Hi, I am an approximately 5 year old brown and white female Akita. I am friendly and I have not been tested for heartworms. Please check here to get an idea of my size. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Wednesday, November 02, 2011.


Comments

Popular Posts