Labrador available for adoption


Holiday greetings, folks! Trooper here, I am a friendly guy, 6 years of age, with a thick yellow coat who would love, love, love to become part of your family this special season.

I was with a family and then I was at the shelter; don't know why, but I was really concerned. Then along came Labrador Retriever Rescue and now I am secure once more. They are great folks and I love my foster family but sure would like to find a new family of my own.

Here are my plus points: 1. I enjoy cuddling with everyone, 2. I get along very well with other dogs, 3. I lived with cats, 4. my foster family has children and I like them too, 5. I am a gentleman inside the house, and 6. did I say I like to cuddle!

If you are looking for that special "Super Trooper" then I am your guy. Come visit and we can cuddle and play with the tennis ball.....two of my favorite things.

If you are interested in meeting or adopting Trooper or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.

LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts