Labrador available for adoption


Hi everyone! My name is Tara, a gentle, friendly gal, 4.5 years of age. My classic black coat is thick and shiny, and my eyes sparkle whenever I can be with people.

I love to offer my paw for some snuggling. I recently attended a blessing of the pets and I prayed that I would get a wonderful forever home where I can cuddle and please my new loving family. I get along well with other dogs and I love to take walks. Visualize yourself surfing the web with me cuddling at your feet on one of those crisp autumn evenings. Ahhh, life is good.

Come visit me let's take a walk and I am sure you will know that I will be your loving companion 'furever'.

If you are interested in meeting or adopting TARA or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website www.labradorrescue.net or call 1-866-464-LABS. LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts