The Magnificent Munson

One of my favorite shelter dogs was a dog named Munson. Anyone who ever met him, loved him. He was a frequent guest of the HSSC, through no fault of his own and we all despaired in ever finding him a permanent home, where he could live the rest of his life in comfort and love.
When his new mom adopted him, she promised me she would keep in touch and let me know how he was doing.

I have received photos out by the pool and at Venice Dog Beach. He lives now with his new Mom and a housemate, Sere.

So his Christmas photo was a great surprise today. Of course, we may have to call him silly, after seeing him in the Santa hat, instead of magnificent. He is on the right of this picture.

Thanks Pam. He looks contented and well loved. I couldn't ask for more.

Comments

Popular Posts