Letter from Lynard, the end

Dear Santa

I wanted to write you a follow up letter. I may not be getting a cell phone or a mp3 player for Christmas. I am getting the best present for Christmas; a new home. I am very excited and
looking forward to my new mom.
I wanted to let you know what good care I received while at the shelter. I even got to go for a ride in an RV to different events. However, John would not stop by Wendy's for chicken nuggets. I really want to thank the shelter staff and volunteers for all they do. And to my secret Santa for helping pay for my adoption fee.
So my new list is very short; to be in a loving home. So Santa, would you please help all the other cats find a forever home like this 20 pounds guy did?

Lynard


p.s. do not tell Kerry I am using her computer one last time.

Comments

Popular Posts