Labrador available for adoption

Hi! Spike here. I am a well mannered 7-8 year old black male who has gotten a second chance at life. WOW that was a close one!

I was brought to Labrador Retriever Rescue with a severe skin issue and eye problem. Oh my, I was a sad sight! I didn't feel very happy either. Lucky for me LRROF was able to take me into their care. Since I have been in rescue my skin has greatly improved with some medicated baths, omega 3 supplements and mineral oil for my eyes (dry eye).


My coat is coming back and is best described as silky and shiny. You will just love to give me pets and rub my ears.....I like that too! Oh I feel so much better!! Look at me now with that great yellow necktie! Handsome don't you think?


Times have been tough but I hear people say that I have maintained my happy Labrador personality. I like other dogs and cats but people are my favorite!


Thanks to LRROF Spike is now looking for that special family who will maintain his routine for healthy skin. If you think you may be that family that has a heart for a loving special needs boy call LRROF and come meet Spike. We know that he would love to meet you. Spend some time with him walking and playing and we guarantee you will love him and maybe just maybe make a new "furever" friend.


If you are interested in meeting Spike or adopting or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website www.labradorrescue.net or call 1-866-464-LABS. LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up-to-date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts