Labrador available for adoption

Hi! I am Blake. I have heard my foster parents say that I am an adorable, 2 year old black Lab. But that is so embarrassing. I am just me. A 64 pound, medium sized, bundle of fun. I love to cuddle and people are my favorite companions.
I have been told that I am a very affectionate boy, as loyal as they come but that comes with my loving personality. I get along with everyone and I am curious about cats. I am gentle and charming, but remember, I am only 2, so I like to be playful and since I am a Labrador Retriever like to carry things in my mouth.
I am crate trained and I am very interested in my surroundings...guess that means I am nosey! Since I have never had a consistent home and I am young, I know I would benefit from an obedience class and a loving family that will help me understand proper behaviors.
Please come visit and lets play...maybe we can strike up a life long love and friendship.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Blake or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts