Labrador available for adoption

Hi! Rusty here. I am a 15 month old, 64 pound yellow male who is really cute....at least that what my foster mom tells me! I am looking for that special home with all the love that will come my way.
You see my last family just disappeared. I was dropped at the vet and left......oh well they must have had important business somewhere else. I am looking for a stable home that will give me lots of love and attention. I am proud to say I am crate trained, I walk okay on a leash, I know how to sit and shake with one paw but I could still use a basic obedience class.
I am still young so I like to be an active boy. If my new home likes to walk, jog or even takes me swimming, I know I would love all those fun activities. I get along with other dogs and I am fine around children. My favorite sport now is to chase lizards, insects, and cats!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting RUSTY or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS. LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts