Labrador available for adoption


Hi, Peyton here. I have found my way to Labrador Retrieve Rescue with my buddy Eli.

We had been roaming the streets for awhile and that is a tough life. I can not wait until I find my new family. Labrador Rescue is great but I am looking for the "furever" home that I have dreamed about so much.

Since I was out and about my child history is not known but my foster family can tell you how loving I am and really what a companion I want to be. If you are sitting or working, walking or going in the car I want to be with you.

Come visit and I am sure that we will become best friends.

If you are interested in meeting or adopting Peyton or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.

LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts