Labrador available for adoption

Love my SMILE? I just love EVERYBODY!
Remy is my name and I am a wonderful loving chocolate female lab. I am a 7 month old pup who is about 50 pounds. I am housebroken and will whine by the door to go out. I get along with other dogs and am > very loving and my FAVORITE thing is to give kisses. I do not like to be crated. I am a people dog and want to be with you all the time.
My foster mom tells me I am a very pretty girl and I have a sweet demeanor...she spoils me! I do need some leash work and would benefit from an obedience class. I am a smart dog and my foster mom tells everyone that I will learn quickly. So please know that I am young, need lots of exercise and some training but with a loving family I know I will be the best family lab ever!
Remy is hanging out with LRROF till she finds that special home and family. That is her only wish for the new year.....a loving family.
If you are interested in meeting Remy or adopting or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts