Special senior Labrador available

Happy holidays, folks! My name is Montana, a mellow gal with a shiny chocolate coat, 9 years of age.

I want to make someone very happy by snuggling and playing. I get along very well with other dogs and also I love the kitties. I'm gentle and loving, so please come and visit. We can go for a walk and then just sit and share time. Who knows we may take a liking to each other and I sure would like to find my "furever" home. It could be you!

If you are interested in meeting Montana or adopting one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website at http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.

LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts