Labrador available for adoption

Hi all! My name is Bonnie, a happy, friendly gal, 1.5 years of age with a shiny black coat.
I enjoy being with people and like to play with other dogs. I'm getting ready for the holidays...just look at my picture...don't you love my Christmas garb. I'm always a good girl inside the house, I like people, to go for walks and there is nothing more I want for Christmas than a loving, forever home.
Come visit and lets take a walk and get to know each other....who knows we may become best friends. If you are interested in meeting or adopting Bonnie or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts