Labrador available for adoption

Tall, dark and handsome.....yes that is me.....Max.
I am a 1 year old, black male that is about 60 pounds. I love to play, I am great with kids and other dogs. Believe it or not, I like cats too! Because of my youth I would do best with an active family that likes to walk, run, go to the dog park or beach and just likes to have me with them all the time.
You see....even though I am a strong guy I have a need...I need to be with you because I have so much love to give...my foster family calls me their velcro boy, wherever they are I am too. I walk well on lead, I am good in the house and I am crate trained. I am missing one thing....a loving "furever" home.
That is all I want for Christmas; a family that will adopt and love me forever.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Max or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts