Special Labrador for adoption


KONG FLYER FRISBEE...$12 LABBIE TOYS...$9 SOCKS... $4.50 ALLERGY MEDs...$10 BO's WET NOSE KISSES...Priceless

There are some things that money can't buy like my wet nose kisses at 6 am, my big brown soulful eyes looking at you when realize that I have stolen another sock, and my silly dances at dinner time. For whatever it is worth my foster family feels I am priceless. I have the fancy paperwork that says AKC. I turned 5 last May. I am fairly well trained- I know the basics sit, down and shake. I am crate trained but also trustworthy in the house.

I like children of all ages. I am a Frisbee freak and I love to carry my "baby" around the house. I have been in rescue for awhile now and am looking for that special adopter who does not mind all my little quirks like my fear of large male dogs so dog parks are out of the question, my allergies which are preventing me from being a swimmer and my love for eating socks. Got some quirks? Come meet me and we can share stories & wet nose kisses. Let's see if we are a match!

If you are interested in meeting or adopting Bo or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website or call 1-866-464-LABS.

LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts