Special Labrador available for adoption


Hi! My name is Manolo but my close friends call me Manny for short. I am a laid back kind of guy who is happiest being close to you. I have heard people say that I am a big lovable teddy bear.

I am a 6 year old Dudley yellow male and weigh about 95 pounds. I get along with other dogs but prefer NOT to hang out with cats or birds. I like going for rides in the car and swimming in the pool. I am always wagging my tail and love to give the humans kisses.

My foster mom says that I am well mannered and walk well on a leash. I am also working on my singing skills, howling in tune with emergency vehicles driving by. It is very cute! I love to give kisses, I like to swim and I love to play but my favorite thing is just being close to my humans.

If you would like to meet me I am sure I can make time from all my "labby" activities.....I do like my foster home but I am really looking for my "furever" family.... give LRROF a call and who knows you may meet your new best friend!

If you are interested in meeting or adopting Manolo or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website or call 1-866-464-LABS. LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts