Labrador available for adoption


Hi! Looking for a gal that is loyal.....has deep brown eyes and wants to cuddle? Here I am. Binkie is the name. I am about a year old but already I am well mannered, crate and house trained and I know some basic commands.

I LOVE to play frisbee and to take walks. My foster mom tells me I am very good on the leash....I do not pull or tug. Not bad for a young gal! Currently I am undergoing heartworm treatment but I will be ready for my new home at the beginning of January.

WOW, what a way to start the new year....a new family! That would be wonderful. I have not had a loving family, but that is my wish for the new year.

If you think you would like to play frisbee, take a walk or just sit and cuddle come visit. I would like to meet you. Maybe when our eyes meet we would know that this is what we both have been waiting for; the perfect match!

If you are interested in meeting or adopting Binkie or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS. LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts