Special Labrador for adoption


Hi I am Kahlee, a 2 year old black beauty.

I was surrendered to Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida when my former family could no longer keep me due to family health and financial issues. They know what a special girl I am and they want me to go to a great home.

I have excellent house manners; I am housebroken, crate-trained, playful and loving. In fact, if you put my favorite black kong in the crate I will go right in. Things I like: a good romp in the yard, car rides, and my doggie bed . Things I don't like: thunderstorms, loud noises, and being away from you. I know the basic commands and I am good with cats, other dogs, and children.

What do I want for the Holidays...........??? A loving family that wants to love me forever and spoil me rotten.

If you are interested in meeting or adopting Kahlee or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website or call 1-866-464-LABS. LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference. (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts