Special cat in Englewood

Hi, my name is Simon. I am a 3 year old neutered male Domestic short hair.
I am a white cat with black spots. I am also front declawed.
I am very friendly and am good with children. I sound like a little motor when you are petting me - I purr like crazy.
I LOVE attention. My previous owners didn't appreciate what a great cat I am and gave me away with a piece of furniture at a garage sale. After that, I found my way here.
People here say I'm as sweet as can be. I'm a big huggable teddy bear who loves to sit on your lap. I'm 20 lbs of LOVE!!
I am currently in FOSTER but if you are interested in adopting me please contact the shelter. Simon's photo was taken by Erica Kasper.
If you would make a good human for Simon to adopt, please contact Suncoast Humane Society for more information.

Comments

Popular Posts