Labrador available for adoption


Hi, I am Princess. I am a sweet and pretty 6 1/2 year old chocolate girl. I have had a hard life lately, so I'm not feeling like a princess but more like Cinderella; my coat is thin and I'm being treated for flea dermatitis.

With good nutrition and flea control I should be great in no time. I'm well behaved and love spending time with my foster family. I am a mellow girl, I like my walks but I can relax with you also. Come see me at my foster home in Sarasota.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Princess or one of our other Labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.

LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts