German Shepherd mix needs home

Hi everybody out there. I am Roscoe, a "Pups just wanna have fun" kind of guy! What else would you expect from an 18 month old Shepherd mix like me? O.K. so you can tell from my picture that I am one beautiful dog, but what you can't tell from the picture is how lucky I am. My original family loved me when I was little, but when their family broke apart, they just could not care less about me. They actually just put me outside without even a fence and hoped I would leave.
I did start to leave, but I really didn't have any where to go, so I wandered a little distance and found this really nice lady who gave me food and water and let me hang outside her house. She wouldn't let me inside because she had a full house. She searched around the neighborhood because she told me that someone must be looking for a gorgeous friendly pup like me.
She found my owner and I didn't want to be disrespectful so I followed her back. The whole time I was trying to tell her that they didn't want me back, but she insisted. So, when I got back, they put me back outside and told me to get lost. I went back to the nice lady's house and she again tried to return me. This time I heard my dad(what kind of dad was he?, tell her that he didn't want me back and to do whatever she wanted with me.
Anyway, here I am being boarded at a shelter until someone comes to adopt me. I am such a friendly, loving guy, but I am getting restless being cooped up in a kennel all day. I want to play with other dogs and people and I love to play with my toys. They took me to the vet so I am all set to go to my new home.
I heard that I am not to be placed in a home with cats though! Older kids would be best, because I am so strong and playful, I am afraid I might get carried away and knock over little children. Oh, and I almost forgot, I have this great obedience trainer named Edel. He is working with me to teach me a few more manners and he will come visit me at my new home to teach my new family everything about my training......So, I will be here waiting!
Please call either Kate 754-366-3669 or Kathy304-401-4693.....or email k8_wruszak@bellsouth.net or klcremer@aol.com and they will get right on it!

Comments

Popular Posts