Letter from Dixie

Hi everyone. I am back again. I know, I know, I was just here a couple of days ago, but c'mon, I am homeless and am desperately seeking a new family.
I heard, this is strickly kennel gossip you understand, next weekend we were going to get some very special people coming in who were going to help us become even better dogs than we are now. Of course, as I told you before, I am perfect. Well....except for the little habit of jumping I have. That is an excitement issue and I don't mean any harm by it.
So, anyway, the whispers are traveling pretty durn fast and I am one who is so very excited. Humans; humans who are going to come and spend time with me. I can smile, ya know. Really, I can. Maybe they will stay for 30 minutes or so. Wow, a playmate for that long a time.
Regardless of what you might think, I have lots of energy. Lots and lots and I love, love, love people. That of course, causes the jumping thing. But maybe I can learn how not to do that anyone. Well, of course I can learn that. I am a smart girl. Just because I am homeless doesn't mean I can't learn new things.
I heard another guest went home today. His name was Jiggy. I want it to be my turn. I wonder who gets to arrange that?
Well, I am closing this letter for now, but promise to return in a few days or so and give you an update. I don't know how much info I can get in just a couple of days, but I will do my best.
Oh yeah, if you know someone who needs a dog, I would love to adopt a human. I am looking forward to not sharing my time with any other dogs. What a dream. Can ya help me out with that? If you can, please contact Satchel's Last Resort at comments@satchelslastresort.com and ask about me. If you come on Saturday, my friend Jean would love to introduce us. Just let me know.

Smiles and Wiggles,
Dixie

Comments

Popular Posts