Special cat in Englewood

Hi my name is Sugar. I am a 12 year old, female Maine Coon.
I am brown and white. I am front and back declawed. I am a beautiful girl who would make a wonderful lap cat.
My owner could no longer care for me so I'm here just waiting for a new home. Do you have room in your home and heart for me?
I am very, very sweet. I do not jump on anything. I am social and like to be around people. I love to lie in your arms. I am responsive to my name and will talk back to you by meowing or purring!
I'm very neat and clean and I am litter box trained. I do not get along with other animals, and prefer to be your only animal companion! I am currently in a foster home, but if you are interested in adopting me please contact the shelter. Sugar's photo was taken by Erica Kasper.

Check out Suncoast Humane here if you can give Sugar that forever home.

Comments

Popular Posts