Labrador available for adoption

My name is Atlas. I am about 4 years old and weigh 58 pounds. I was found wandering the streets in the rough part of town when the shelter picked me up. Now I have a foster family. I like my new lifestyle and I'm catching on. My dad thinks I was on a rope a lot, and I have a couple of small scars from my early years. Wow, that bath was a new adventure! I am a very mellow boy. I love people and come over to give kisses. Crate training is new for me, but I'm doing pretty good now (treats have helped here). I think I can use some formal dog obedience, but I seem to instinctively know NO and come.
The vets that work with Lab Rescue just found out I have Heartworms, so I'll be going through treatment in a quiet foster's home in Naples. If you can't have Lab but would like to sponsor me, check on my picture on the website. Heartworm treatment always costs a fair bit of money, but I should be good as new when we're done.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Atlas or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts