Orlando senior needs home

Okay, okay. You caught me red-handed. This little senior girl really needs a new home. Everyone here knows the place senior dogs and cats have in my heart and when I saw this photo, it saddened me. This girl is about 10 years old and is sitting in an animal control along with hundreds of other dogs and she doesn't deserve this end to her life.
Please look at her photo and if you know of anyone who would love to give a senior another chance, send them to get her. She doesn't even have a name.

Hi, I am an approximately 10 year old white and tricolor female Beagle-Mix. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Saturday, April 18, 2009.
I am SOO PRECIOUS! Meet me and you'll love me- I act much younger and would LOVE to be YOUR lap dog!! I'm also HW Negative!! so why not love me?

Orange County Animal Services 2769 Conroy Road, Orlando, FL 32839-2162

Main Number: 407-254-9140 Open till 5 Weekdays, till 2 on Saturday,Closed Sunday. CONTACT Adoption Coordinator DEBRA VILLELLA AT 407-254-9159 Debra.Villella@ocfl.net

Comments

Popular Posts