Labrador available for adoption

My name is Angus. I am about 4 years old, but am not sure exactly because I was found as a stray. I act younger than four. I am very active and friendly.
I am housetrained and get along with other dogs. However, I should not be around cats. I find them too tempting to leave alone. If you are active and want a pal to play with come see me in Sarasota.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Angus or one of our other Labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts