Then, the flip side

Why is it so many dog owners think their dog has the right to do whatever they want? I have seen it happen time and time again. You remove your dog because my dog doesn't like other dogs. You keep your dog on a leash because my dog is so sweet, he doesn't need to be on one. You pick up your dog's poop because my dog is little, so there isn't that much. I have heard it over and over.
This story really frosted my mug. Here is this man walking with his daughter and his dog and another dog comes out of nowhere and attacks the first man's dog. Strange dog bites daughter, (misdirected aggression), first man stabs loose dog to stop fight, now dog is stabbed, daughter is bitten and the guy who was irresponsible threatens the first man and ends up being arrested.
Is there somewhere you can go to get a dose of common sense? (For the reporter of this story, was the dog who was attacked on a leash? I wonder.)

Comments

Popular Posts