Labrador available for adoption

Hi folks! My name is Chatham, but please call me Chad, as all my friends do. As you can see I have a shiny, classic black coat, and I'm very handsome. I'm 3 years of age and very friendly, but I don't have any history with children under 7, so I can't be adopted by anyone with young (under 7) kids.
I love people and get along well with other dogs. My foster mom says that I have wonderful house manners. I walk nicely on my leash and I love to please people. I'm currently undergoing treatment for heartworms, but I'm not letting that hold me back. Take a look at my video on the Lab Rescue website to see me in action. I'm bunking at my foster's place in New Port Richey, so let's go for a walk around the neighborhood.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Chatham or one of our other Labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts