Labrador available for adoption

My name is Ted. I am an active 5 year old, beautiful yellow boy. Not much is known about me because I was found as a stray. However everything my new foster family knows about me is good. I am friendly with other dogs and cats. I am housetrained and walk well on a leash. I am learning to like the water, too. Please come see me at my foster's place in Sarasota.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Ted or one of our other Labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts