Labrador available for adoption

My real name is Taffy but my foster mom describes me as Chocolate Taffy because I am so sweet with a chocolate coat. I am about 10 months old and about 40 pounds, guess you could say I am petite or a pocket lab.
I was at the shelter for a long time before Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida found me. Now I love the freedom to run in a yard, play ball, and chew on sticks and I am even willing to try the pool if you have one. The feeling of my paws running on the soft ground and laying down in the soft grass is so nice and it certainly beats the concrete floor at the shelter. I love kids and I am good with them. I do like to give them kisses! Because I am still learning the ways of the world my foster mom thinks I would do best with children 5 and over as I am curious as to what they are eating and could knock the little ones over.
I know some of my basic commands but I am a fast learner and would love to go to obedience school with my new family so I can show them how smart I really am. I get along with other dogs and I am curious about cats - sometimes I am even afraid of them. I am house trained, good in my crate and I love to be with people. The only thing I really want is to find the right family to love me. Please come visit....lets play catch, roll in the grass and hang out together. We may be the perfect match.....Chocolate Taffy is loved by everyone!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Chocolate Taffy or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts