Harry's true background surfaces

Hi everyone. Harry here. I haven't spoken to you in a while, so after spending some time with friends yesterday, I thought I would check in and tell you what they discovered.
The feel like I am a sailor. You know, the old-fashioned kind who hung around in bars when they were on liberty and got into a bunch of fights? Yep, that's me. A couple of my ears have some pieces missing and the scars on my face could be the result of a barroom brawl but sweetness is there, too! The shelter calls me Handsome Harry, but I know some people might not think my face is handsome. I say I have character. They also say I probably suffer from something called the Napoleon complex since I am part Whippet and am small, but I say it is because I don't like bullies and I have met several in my life. Satchel's recommends I be the only dog.
The port I have landed in, Satchel's, is the best one yet, but I am longing to settle down and take permanent liberty. I found I may have a brother who lives outside Port Manatee in Palmetto. His name is Emmitt. We aren't sure yet, but I guess Emmitt's mom may come and visit me.
I am glad Emmitt has had smoother sailing than I have, but I am sure my next port of call will be my last. I just have to find it.
I have reached middle age and still have no permanent home so if you are searching for a dog who really needs to dock his ship and stay landlocked for a while, please contact Satchel's Last Resort at comments@satchelslastresort.com and speak to Caroline. She can give you the latest news on my life and maybe you will think my face has character. I sure hope so.

Harry

Comments

Popular Posts