Pet hair: any idea?

As I was sweeping and vaccuming, trying to remove the gobs of hair from the place I call home, I once again thought about the wonders of pet hair.
Pet hair can hide in corners and on rugs. It can be sucked up in the refrigerator coils. It floats under furniture and drifts on tables. It has a life of its' own.
The copious amounts I remove every time I clean, which isn't more than a couple of days a week, could stuff a mattress or make a pillow. I wish we could use it for those purposes.
I have two dogs. Both shed and they are different colors. Light colored clothing picks up Gypsy's black hair and dark clothing picks up Buzz's blond hair.
I have read how different people are trying to do different things with dog and cat hair and I know Angora comes from a rabbit, but don't you think someone would invent something we could make out of dog and cat hair? It wouldn't be itchy and it wouldn't have that wet dog smell after you washed it.
Any ideas?

Comments

Popular Posts