Labrador available for adoption

Hi everyone! My name is Buddy, a happy-go-lucky boy, with a thick, shiny black coat and the sweetest, most expressive face. The nice people at Lab Rescue took me in after my family had to move, and couldn’t take me along to their new house.
I am 5 years old and have lots of energy to play, but also like to lie at your feet while you’re watching TV. I love, love, love to play fetch, especially with squeaky toys! I get along great with my two foster sisters. I am an all-around good boy – I like to ride in the car, I take treats very gently, am trustworthy in the house, and I walk right by your side when I’m on a leash. My foster mom says that I have had some seizures in the past, so every day I have to take two pills called Phenobarbital. I don’t remember any seizures – but I like taking my pills because she covers them in peanut butter and they keep me healthy!
I am hanging out with with my foster family but looking for my new home...so please come visit me and I’ll show you my toy collection and then we can take a walk!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Buddy or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts