Labrador available for adoption

Hi, I am Godiva, a beautiful 7 year old chocolate lady. Being a little older is a good thing! I am out of the puppy stage but I still like to have fun, I am out of the chewing stage but I do like my treats, I am out of the stealing socks stage but would love to learn to fetch your paper and I am out of the independent stage....because I always want to be with you.
I am a sweet girl that has great house manners and is very appreciative of any attention you will give me. I am good with children and other dogs...cats I am not sure. I am not high energy and would do well with a family that is settled . My favorite thing in the whole world is to be with YOU! I live with a foster family but I really would like to find a permanent loving home. If you want a settled, loving, mature lady than I am the one. Come visit and lets take a walk and see if you really like Godiva chocolate.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Godiva or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts