Labrador available for adoption

Hi folks, I'm Kawaii, that is prounced like Hawaii but with a 'K'. That means "cutie" and everyone tells me I am the cutest 3 year old! I had been living outside when Lab Rescue took me in and now am loving being indoors. I LOVE people and like to give you kisses... even on car rides. My previous owners had young kids and I was a lady and did not knock them down. I lived with other dogs and I LOVE to play with my stuffed bear. I have to get rid of something called heartworms but I will be ready to go in no time! I'm staying with my foster in New Tampa. I want to find a family that I can love!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Kawaii or one of our other Labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS. LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts