Please help Gilbert Grape find a home

Sweet, gentle, loving, and a laid back is the kind of guy I am. Oh, and very handsome! I was a stray until some nice people helped me. Now I live with a wonderful foster family with 2 other dogs! But, I need a permanent home of my own. Everybody I meet says I am a good dog. I know where to “do my business” and will let you know. I do not chew on things other than my own toys. I am crate trained and also know all my basic commands! I really like other dogs and even cats! I would love to live with you, and it would be extra great if you had another dog! I like company! If you want to meet me please contact:

Catherine Ellis (941) 349-3352 or (941) 726-0540
or
Foster Parents:
Lisa & Dick Schauwecker (941) 362-2963 or (941) 544-9049

“Gilly” is male/neutered Chocolate Lab/Pit Mix, between 1-2 years old, weighs about 53 lbs and still need to put on a few more pounds, up to date on shots and on monthly flea & heartworm preventive.


Comments

Popular Posts