Three seniors in need in Orlando at Orange County Animal Services



PER OCAS: Check out Roxy! (A214427) She is a 10-year-old Rottweiler. She may be older, but don't let that fool you, she is full of energy. She knows how to play fetch and loves belly rubs! Come meet her today!
Animal ID: A214427 Room No.: WDI30
Hi, the Shelter named me Roxy. I am an approximately 10 year old black and brown spayed female Rottweiler. I am friendly and I have not been tested for heartworms. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Friday, September 16, 2011.




Animal ID: A214822 Room No.: WDI33
Hi, I am an approximately 11 year old black and brown male Germ Shepherd-Mix. I have not been tested for heartworms. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Wednesday, September 21, 2011.







PER OCAS: Meet Cocoa! (A214739) This senior Beagle is a little shy with new people, but once she knows you, she loves you. Cocoa also snorts like a little piglet when snacking! Please share with your friends and help Cocoa find her forever home!
Animal ID: A214739 Room No.: WD10
Hi, my name is Cocoa. I am an approximately 9 year old brown and white female Beagle. I am friendly and I have not been tested for heartworms. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Tuesday, September 20, 2011.

***PLEASE HELP SHARE***
DOGS ARE LOCATED IN ORLANDO, FL AT ORANGE COUNTY ANIMAL SERVICEShttp://www.ocnetpets.com/
If you are a rescue partner at OCAS, e-mail debra.villella@ocfl.net
If you need assistance with the paperwork, or if you are not a rescue partner, please contact lmasters@cfl.rr.com and mmj6472@aol.com and veronica@fldoglover.com.

Comments

Popular Posts