$150 Donation via BARC for Rescue of AmStaff in Orlando


Hi, my name is Kobe. I am an approximately 1 year 5 month old white and brown neutered male Staffordshire. I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Monday, September 05, 2011.
Here is my story: He loves to play with other dog's and loves to play with the water hose. This is a very nice dog and would make a great addition to a family. He listens well when corrected. He knows commands and is eager to please.

If you are a rescue partner at OCAS, e-mail debra.villella@ocfl.net . If you need assistance with the paperwork, or if you are not a rescue partner, please contact veronica@fldoglover.com or lmasters@cfl.rr.com or mmj6472@aol.com . Please post and cross post

Comments

Popular Posts