When karma comes back to bite you

Animal rescue people can be some of the best in the world. They give of their time and money to try and prevent pain and suffering of the many homeless pets we have. Volunteers walk dogs and cuddle cats, work on training and enrichment, do laundry, do office work and the list goes on and on. Any job that needs to be done in the animal rescue field normally has a volunteer willing to take it on.
Most rescuers are passionate people. As such, their emotions can sometimes fly off the handle, especially when their thoughts on a subject differ from someone else's. When that person is in a position of authority, this can cause a separation of the person and the organization they were spending their time and money on.
Many people don't agree with me on many things. I know some who will say something is white simply because I said it was black. You probably know people like that. I am okay with that, as long as it is not infringing on anyone else or causing pain or suffering to an animal.
I can also walk away and I have a time or two. If I get angry about something, I can leave and never go back.
When that has happened and I feel I am in the right about something, I know the person will pay eventually.
As the saying goes, karma will come back and bite you in the ass. Well, karma bit last week and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Many more will be saved now. You can count on it.

Comments

Popular Posts