Merry Christmas to all

As I sit here in front of my Christmas present typing, I have to remember all Christmas means to me. This is the first Christmas I do not have at least one of my parents and although I know they are in a better place, it is a sad feeling for them to not be with me.
I love the holiday season from Thanksgiving to New Years. I love the lights and trees, the good wishes and holiday cheer. (thanks Captain Morgan)
As I watch my son attempt to peel the eggs for his requirement of deviled eggs, I must remember how blessed I am.
I have my health, despite years of eating, drinking and smoking my body has endured. I have a wonderful son and a wonderful, soon-to-be daughter in-law. I have two of the BEST dogs possible in Buzz and Betty.
I am privileged to be friends with many, many people. From my animal rescue friends to old ones from too many years ago to mention, they have kept me young, kept me going, raised my spirits when I am down. I am a very blessed woman.
So in the spirit of the season, cherish your family, including your four legged ones. Thank your friends and make lots of memories to keep you going through until next Christmas. Thanks for reading. Have a fabulous day.

Comments

Popular Posts