Pure bred black labs still need foster and adoption

They are STUNNING Pure Bred LABS. Big block heads. Brother & Sister. Vet estimates them to be about 2 and very healthy.
Florida Lab Rescue has paid for everything. They have all their tests, vaccs & were spay/neuteed yesterday.
I am fostering the boy, who is AMAZing, and I am sure the female is just as smart and wonderful, but she is still at the vets in need of a home, UNTIL she gets adopted. And I just got another email from Lab rescue of ANOTHER poor girl in a really bad way.Her human mom had to give her up, as she is battling cancer. SO the dog is, needless to say, not doing well. She is in a kennel as well. And going from home to kennel is not working out . Please consider helping asap.
Labs blend. My male foster lab lives with my 100 lb dobie, my 90 lb pit, my 50 lb boxer, and a spunky 13 lb doxie mix. We also have numerous cats. All he wants to do is play with his ball. NO desire to be a top dog, very different from the dogs I usually foster , who fight their way for a position. This dog doesn't have 1 mean bone in his body.
Please help us get the 2 females out of a kennel. The fostering will be until they get adopted. They are getting posted on Florida Lab rescue this weekend.
If you can foster , Pleas call Karen Bell @ 941-322-9808 or email her at Karen Bell kbell@lrrof.org

Comments

Popular Posts