Special Senior Labrador available for adoption

Very smart and well trained. Arthritic. Urinary incontinence. Pleasantly confused at times. Still an absolutely beautiful and sweet girl My foster mom calls me “Princess” Summer, and I would have to agree. I am a pretty as a princess, 12-year-old, blonde, mature young lady. I must maintain my amazing figure and weight of 63 pounds, which is quite easy because I am active and light on my feet. If they ever have a Canine “Dancing With The Stars,” I am sure I will be invited, given my “royal celebrity” and amazing personality. My favorite prop is the squeaky toy. I have even created my own steps by modifying the Lab half hop into a full blown high jump (maybe not so princessy, but sure is fun.)
I am glad to do anything you want to do, walk, ride, play, rest and relax. I guess I am highly educated as I have been told I know “everything" and that I am well trained. I do have to take medication. As happens with mature ladies sometimes, especially having been spayed, we can develop what you call urinary incontinence, but the foster mom and the good doctor took care of that by giving me some medication, which I take without any problem, is very inexpensive, and does not bother me in any way. I have arthritic joints but at my age that is expected and now that I am getting on in years my foster mom says I get "pleasantly confused" at times. I would love to meet you....I have been looking for my loving forever family for a long time but no one seems to want a Sr Lady....come visit and I know you will love me.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Summer or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts