Labrador available for adoption

HI! I am Cody, a 4 year old, BIG, black boy. I currently weigh 105pounds, but my foster parents are putting me on a diet. Like most labs I love to eat! I came into the rescue because my previous family had to move into a rental where dogs are not permitted. They loved me enough to place me with Lab Rescue to find a good home.
I am a very loving giant with a sweet personality. I have a calm disposition and just want to please you. I am housebroken, too. I enjoy being with other dogs and I am good with cats and children. I don't jump up on people and I don't bark much. Oh I almost forgot I love to ride in the car !
I am healthy and up to date on all my shots, now all I need is to find my forever home. If you come visit, lets play and see if we have that perfect connection! I will ride in the car with you....did I mention I like to ride in the car!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting CODY or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts