Labrador available for adoption

Hi folks, I’m Bouncer. My brother, Barkley, and I were found wondering the streets and some nice folks at Lab rescue took us in. I’m about 2 years old and love people so much I jump up to greet them. My foster mom is teaching me not to do that and I’m catching on quickly.
Like my brother, Barkley, I have beautiful light green eyes and a sweet personality. I like being around other dogs and kids. But unlike Barkley, I do understand the “fetch” game and will bring the ball right back. I’m not very high energy so I’m happy to play for a few minutes then I’m ready to let you pet me.
I’m not that good on a leash – doesn’t seem like anyone took me for walks in my past life - but I sure would love to learn! Drop by and visit me and let's see if we make a good pair.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Bouncer or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference. (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts