Labrador available for adoption

My name is Mattie. I am a 3 year old lab on the petite side (61 lbs). I am told I am absolutely adorable. I have a really nice shiny coat and my eyes say it all. I am very attentive - and I cock my head from side to side when I hear things.
I am just getting into my foster home so once I get settled, I will let everyone know how things are going. I do love people and want to learn so much....if you are a loving home that wants a sweet young gal .... I am the one.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Mattie or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts