Labrador puppy available for adoption

Hi Maxwell here......I am a 8 week old chocolate lab that had a bit of a rough start . At first I was not too sure about what was going to happen to me but once Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida found me at the shelter I just knew life was looking up! They named me Maxwell but my foster family thinks my name should be "Chance" because when the shelter found me I only weighed 3 lbs and was emaciated and dehydrated.
Now I have a second chance and I love life. I am getting stronger each day and like my food, water and foster family a lot. I had to have some fly larva surgically removed from my back but I am healing and feeling better everyday. I can't wait to find my forever home with a family that will love me, pet me, play with me and teach me all the wonderful things a Lab should know. Please come visit and see if you have a place in your heart and home for a loving guy like me. If you are interested in meeting or adopting Maxwell or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts