If you are angry at the Eagles, contact them

I believe is putting my 2 cents in even when it is not wanted. I am thoroughly disgusted at the signing of the egotistical Michael Vick to the Philadelphia Eagle franchise and I hope as animal lovers, you readers are disgusted also. I am sure the Eagles could care less what I think about the move, but they can be contacted and there is always power in numbers. Just remember to remain calm and let them know of your displeasure in this act. You can contact them here by email. http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/fanzone/contactus.asp
The real power though, as with most professional sports teams is in the corporate sponsorship. The reason professional teams can pay salaries like they do, is due to the amount of money they make from sponsors. So to really make an impact, please visit this site: http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/corporatepartners.asp and express your displeasure to the money people. If enough angry people contact the correct sponsors, who will not want to align themselves with anyone of Michael Vick's character, it can make a difference.

Comments

Popular Posts